Wagsworth Manor is proud to offer the services of canine massage.
Canine massage promotes increased circulation of blood to the muscles. Among the benefits of canine massage are:
- Relaxation and stress reduction
- Improved flexibility of soft tissue
- Improved muscle tone and range of motion
- Aids in elimination of metabolic waste and toxins
- Carries oxygen and other nutrients to the muscle
- Loosens and softens scar tissue
- Prevents atrophy in inactive muscles
- Improves athletic performance
- Releases endorphins which fight pain
Sports massage is great for dogs recovering from illness, injury, canine athletes who compete in competition, or simply to maintain the overall health and well being of your dog!